Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Friday, April 30, 2010

Fright Friday Redoux

I entered a time warp and finally found my way out. So I hope you will enjoy last weeks article today.



The HORN HOUSE:

Our dream had been fulfilled. Our first home was a beautiful yellow brick with four big bedrooms, fireplace, an amazing quaint bathroom with a perfect claw foot tub, in a quiet little town. It was with great joy we painted and decorated our new living space.

Our daughter, now a little over one, had a cute nursery painted in vivid colors and everything was simply as perfect as could be.

Before long another child was soon to join us and Amy moved out of the nursery into her big girl room across the hall. Things started to become strange after that.

Often we would hear a loud sound: as if a giant box was held in the air and dropped to the ground. We searched and searched but never found the source of the noise.

Frequently we heard footstep coming up the stairs, but no one was on them at the time.

One day, during the winter, we opened the door to our master bedroom to find it totally filled with flies, some dead while other buzzed around annoyingly.










One day upon entering the foyer, I heard something say,"here she comes," and the sounds of many little feet scattering was clear. I could also sense them running about.

Frequently we would hear a strange sound from the corner of the hall, near the bottom of the staircase which I can only explain.... as if hearing a tight giant metal string let go, creating  resounding, "ping".

But the most frightening event was the time our 18 month old was found at the bottom of the stairs, blue and lifeless. I rushed her out the door to the doctor on the street above us. Thankfully she is fine! But she will tell you to this day that a scary old woman, "pushed her down the steps," which we have no reason to doubt.

We moved from that home and over the years have heard others refer to the Horn House as being haunted.

It was also in this house that in 1972 we experience other unexplained encounters with UFO's and Men In Black....but that is for another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment