Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Morning Sleepyhead!







 


That should get your blood going this morning. I just love old movies!

It is a brand new day for you to enjoy. Take time to be with loved ones, let them know how important they are in your life.

Perhaps you often tell them, you love them, but how often do you tell them you appreciate them?

How frequently do you remind them they are valuable, point out their talents, skills, cooperation, hard work?

Everyone flourishes from a good sprinkling of love and appreciation now and again.

Today, perhaps during breakfast, or sometime later, you could take time to sprinkle a little around your house. You may be surprised at what grows.

1 comment:

  1. The Cool Breakfast video was way cool. It just shows you that with a little bit of creativity, you can make the ordinary, extraordinary..

    ReplyDelete