Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Start Your Week With Overall Enthusiasm!



It's Monday again! Boy the weeks just keep rolling past don't they. We get to plan out our week and squeeze in all those demanding extras which have a way of cropping up. Perhaps we need to remain enthusiastic about life without stressing over it. I use to be quite rigid about my schedule.

Monday- laundry
Tuesday- Ironing
Wednesday- clean upstairs
Thursday- clean downstairs
Friday- bake and shop for food
Saturday- outside work
Sunday- spend with family or catch up on unfinished chores

We had our spring cleaning which meant a thorough deep cleaning of everything. Which was repeated during the fall. Floors, windows, carpets all scrubbed clean.

No longer am I such a control freak.  Now, when you can't see out the window, clean it. If you trip over something pick it up and put it away. When you find the floor, sweep it. If you can't tell what color it is, wash it.

I make time for family and friends more often. Sometimes I even spend time on myself for a change. I spend time online blogging and learning, probably more than I should.

So far nobody has fallen ill or died and only occasionally has it become impossible to find something if you look hard enough. But after a while even this can become a stress situation as well. Life is about balance and what works best for you and your family.

Some form of routine can be helpful in keeping you from experiencing total chaos, and I have decided to go back to a little more self discipline. Every once in a while you need to reevaluate what works and doesn't work for you in life and make changes. Remain fluid in thinking and don't forget input from the rest of the family, cooperation is key in success.

But however you choose to live life....do it with overall enthusiasm!





No comments:

Post a Comment