Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I See Dead People

Over the weekend I saw parts of The Sixth Sense, one of my favorite movies. Originally I saw it in a theater and figured out the ending fairly easily; because I also sort of see dead people.



If you have not seen the movie: this little boy sees dead people all around trying to talk with him, asking for help,or simply hanging out. Seeing these individuals creates all kinds of havoc, making him wish they would just disappear. Boy, I get that! Imagine for just one second how that would feel.

Sure, you have an occasional oddball who might get a kick out of it, but not many. Think about it! Never a moment alone, never having silence, always facing others fears and dying, over and over, day in and day out. ..not for me thanks.

But...I see dead people none the less, just in a different way.

It is not my intent to convince you what I experience, but to try and explain how I experience it.

My grandmother passed when I was in my early 20's. I was given her beautiful bed as a gift. But I couldn't enjoy it because every night she stood at the bottom, looking at me. I asked her to please go and stop doing that. Which she eventually did, along with the bed. I simply could not stand sleeping in it.

It was the first time I connected with someone who had left this earth. It was the last time I ever actually "saw" them. In fact for many years contact was very sparse. Until a uninvited and unexpected mother of a dear friend actually demanded my attention. Since then it has become the norm.

Once I accepted the fact I would be interacting with the dearly departed, I sort of put in a special request, please....don't make me actually "see" them! So far I haven't had to and found a way to connect. I send out a request for their energy and usually they respond.

The ability to communicate with those past over takes some adapting. There is a learning curve so to speak. Every experience is unique and I still find out new things with every interaction.

Trust me it is not like the television shows, Medium or The Ghost Whisperer. Daily life is rather normal and unglamorous. At least mine is, for which I am thankful.

My spirits are sensed somewhere internally, deep within they appear to me. I hear them and what they wish to convey, not always easily or correctly at first. I am told that inflections and speech patterns of the deceased sometimes come across.

Certain individuals tend to stand in particular places, for whatever reason. Some leave human ideas behind, others hang on to them for dear life, and a few proceed directly into the light releasing all earthly bonds immediately. It seems you have many options after leaving this realm. You can choose appearance, age, condition, you name it. In fact you don't have to keep a body at all! You may also refuse to respond when summoned. You still retain free will.

Most spirits are seeking peace and forgiveness. Many want loved ones to know they are ok, they made it. Generally these experiences provide answers to lingering questions. They also can give closure to pain and suffering for the family and friends remaining behind.

In closing, I caution those seeking such connection. We are to live in this plane and they in theirs. Hanging on will hold both parties from moving forward. Should you feel the need, please choose your assistant carefully to be certain of a positive outcome for all.

3 comments:

  1. I lost my only daughter last year. She was killed suddenly. Blunt force trauma. She was an organ donor. Seven people have parts of her. I still hear her voice sometimes. She came to me after the accident while I was packing to go to her. Like a whirlwind and said 'I'm okay, Momma, I'm okay. Just the other night I dreamt of her and she told me in a strong clear voice to tell Joshie (her brother) that God loves him. I didn't do it and she said it to me again so strongly that I woke up. I kept hearing her voice and so I got up and called my son and told him. I had to - she was so insistent. I worry sometimes that because she loves me and wants me to be okay that she will stay when she really wants to go on with whatever life she has now. But then I remember my Emily. I remember her telling me "Momma, I am not going to live the life you want me to live. I have to live my own life." I know that if she is still here, nearby, it is because this is where she wants to be. I trust her. I love her and miss her physical presence. She was/is a joy. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gift you have, and you seem wise in the ways that you use it. Thanks for the info. I am intuitive but I cannot contact the dead, not in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments. It is especially moving when someone has the personal courage to open up. I also lost a child, no pain is greater.I appreciate your reading my blog. Nora

    ReplyDelete