Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nurture Your Inner Child - Take Time To Play

We are so eager to play when we are small. It is how we learn and figure out how the world around us works. It teaches us many, many valuable skills as well. It is natural for us to simply play.





During our youth we learn how to make friends and resolve issues. We nurture our creative side with play. We are capable of being anything from a rocket scientist to a frog. We have the ability to imagine the world as we wish it to be.






Unfortunately as we age we become afraid of our creative self; we fear rejection or humiliation. It takes courage to exhibit a fun self to the world, it becomes easier to hide behind the curtain of normalcy

We focus so much on the material we disconnect from having actual creative fun. I'm sorry, but golf...isn't what I am talking about. I mean actual, crazy, spiritually connected fun with your creative side let loose.

Have you ever watched some of the children shows with adults having silly fun? Why are we so afraid to relax and enjoy ourselves. How does that "inner child" get so shut down?



I have notice the only elderly people still grateful for being here, never lost their sense of enthusiasm for life. They retain an inner joy for fun without worry of retribution from others. They are entitled to fun in fact.....and delightfully declare, they are in their "second childhood."

So, if you are still connected to your inner, playful child, stay connected. If you somehow lost that part of you, please go find it again. Your body, mind and spirit will all appreciate it and reward you with better health, a calmer energy and a joyful spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment