Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Negativity Is Contagious.

We are hearing a lot about colds, flu and such. But this morning I was reading about how we face a much more deadly issue than bacterias or viruses; negative people. They have the ability to affect everything and everyone around them.

Now this information isn't new to most of us but sometimes we need a reminder to be just as vigilant to avoid negativity as we do the plague.

We all know what it feels like, can sense when they enter the room. Many times the effects have taken hold by the time we realize what has happened to us. Suddenly we feel grumpy, angry and discontented. Our normal perfect world is turned upside down and we had nothing to do with it. Or did we?

Look inside and see if any residual issues linger, for those are the embers negativity reignites. Like most fires, negativity requires fuel, take away the fuel and they die out on their own.

Practice positive thinking and living every day. Don't talk the talk....walk the talk. Become an example. Pass it along to those on your path.

Send out a ring of beautiful white light to deter all negative thinkers. Detach from any and all friends, even family, which choose to live a dark and thankless life.

Practice gratitude with every breath. Live fearlessly. Love unconditionally and promote well-being to all you meet.

This year can be the healthiest one yet, especially spiritually. Inoculate yourself and stay in the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment