Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Friday, March 5, 2010

Fright Friday!

Every Friday it is my intent to relay actual ghost stories, starting with the first time I remember "bumping into" one.

My grandmother had died and her loss was profound. We had become quite close;  I sat with her, holding her hand in mine as her spirit soared into heaven.

It wasn't the first time I had dealt with death, but it was the first time I had lost someone so close to me.  Since I was seven death had become almost too familiar, but this was different.

Of course there were personal belongings to take care of and somehow my mother inherited grandmother's beautiful bed. I always looked at it with wonder. I was quite please it was mine to enjoy, since it now resided in my bedroom.


But no one told me she would come along with it. Every night she appeared, standing patiently at the bottom just looking at me. I don't remember her ever saying a word. Perhaps if she did I blocked it out.

Although I loved her very much, seeing her every night like that was more than I wanted to deal with. I asked her to please stop visiting me, and she did. But I never felt comfortable sleeping in her bed again, so shortly after she left...so did the bed.

Today if that were to happened I'm sure things would have been handled differently. I sometimes  wonder if she was disappointed that I was so afraid of her. Hopefully she understood.

I don't remember where the bed went, I think a cousin may have gotten it. But I often wonder if she went with it.

Love you Grandma!

Next Friday- The Spring Street spirit that tried to push me down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment