Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Friday, January 29, 2010

It's A Jungle Out There!

Have you noticed this time of the year people are more easily irritated? Perhaps it is the constant cold wind, or the lack of sunshine, or the economy, or....plug your own reason in here.

Patience is lacking, smiles have all but disappeared. Common courtesy is even more scarce. Negative energy is pouring out all over. It is almost enough to turn even you into some unrecognizable beast!

The cure for the above malaise is so simple, however not always easy to take...a good dose of humor. Laugh, see the silliness all around, learn to enjoy the stupidity. Stop taking yourself seriously. People really aren't out to get you, they just need to vent.

Be part of the solution...not part of the problem. Chill out spiritually and let go of self-righteousness. Offer a hand to those in need. Smile at those filled with frustration. Say "hello", "thank you", to your fellow man.

Simply refuse to live in a "jungle"....and laugh! The sun will be back before we know it.

And, as my brother Gary told me upon returning from Viet Nam...."stop taking life so seriously, we don't get out alive anyway".

Note: Only in human form, spirit lives forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment