Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's How You See Things That Matter.



Click on highlighted words above to see video.


Today I received an interesting Email from my dear father-in-law in Florida, about a Palindrome.

In case you are unfamiliar with that term...it means you can read it both forward and backwards.

Interesting to me is how different the message can be. This particular one strikes at how we see ourselves and how we create our future.

Please take a moment to .........really pay attention to what it says.

Thanks Dad, for sharing.

7 comments:

  1. Did I miss it? What's the palindrome?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on the highlighted area, next to the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did but thought it was something different than you were talking about. However, being patient enough to see it through the second time allowed me to see the Palindrome. I do see that jumping to conclusions as a result of not being patient is something I need to work on... The Palindrome was awesome.

    The first time through, I judged the negative message and dismissed it before seeing it to the end and discovering what a positive message it was. The reverse side of the Palindrome is what I also believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is interesting, but is not a palindrome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lines

    Still other palindromes take the line as the unit. The poem Doppelgänger, composed by James A. Lindon, is an example.

    The dialogue "Crab Canon" in Douglas Hofstadter's Gödel, Escher, Bach is nearly a line-by-line palindrome. The second half of the dialog consists, with some very minor changes, of the same lines as the first half, but in reverse order and spoken by the opposite characters (i.e., lines spoken by Achilles in the first half are spoken by the Tortoise in the second, and vice versa). In the middle is a non-symmetrical line spoken by the Crab, who enters and spouts some nonsense, apparently triggering the reversal. The structure is modeled after the musical form known as crab canon, in particular the canon a 2 cancrizans of Johann Sebastian Bach's The Musical Offering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes but this isn't that either. Look up the poem you quoted. The first line is the same as the last, the second the same as the second to last, etc... This video can be read backwards but does not have the same lines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I will take your word for it. I am not an English Major, nor do I play one on the internet. Thanks for the clarification. Wonder if Walt knows this since he sent the link to me?

    ReplyDelete