Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Loving Intention!

News this morning of a devastating earthquake in Haiti filled the local channels. Picture of trapped, dying, emotionally distraught people can be found all over the internet as well. In times like this we feel empathy for those suffering and wonder what we can do. Certainly we can send money, food water and other necessaries, but we can do something even easier and quite powerful.

In each of us resides a beautiful spiritual energy which flows freely from our being. This energy can be directed by us as either positive or negative, impacting the world around us in ways unknown to man. It can be a wonderful tool in healing the human body as well as flood the spirit with strength. I use a technique called Riki, energy healing through strong intent and direction.  But you don't need to study anything to simply focus your intent on loving compassion, the most powerful of tools in our energy toolbox.



So, please take a few moments today, or perhaps though out the day to intentionally send loving, healing energy to those in need. If you have some spare change to share, that would be equally wonderful to send. Contact your church or American Red Cross if you wish to make other contributions to this cause.

1 comment:

  1. While love seems to be a sentimental weakness to some, in reality, it is the most powerful force for good in the world. It is not that love doesn't work, it is just that love is not expressed nearly as much as it could and should be expressed for the good of all concerned. The only real salvation this world has is to love ourselves unconditionally and to love all others the same way.

    ReplyDelete