Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lost Your Glow?


Do you have the "winter blahs", hat head, sick of layering, shoveling snow? Well, get over yourself! Its WINTER, of course its cold out, and yes....we actually got a decent snowfall in Southwest, PA...imagine that. It is also beautiful, provides exercise, gives perfect strangers an opportunity to interact, creates unlimited chances for random acts of kindness, and time to pay it forward.

Warm you heart with generosity, loving intent toward others, notice the beauty, find a reason to glow. When just one person walks around glowing, they infect those around them with positive energy, compassion, self worth. Imagine the impact we could have in this world if we could all just shine out, blinding negativity, decreasing it's strength.

Before you know it the flowers will be out, enjoy what it left of "Old Man Winter".

Glow, Baby, Glow

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nora... looking forward to seeing you today! I enjoy your writing on this blog. The "beaker" video brought a smile to my face. I played in the snow yesterday as we shoveled sidewalks, cleaned cars etc... I felt like a child and wanted to make snow angels...I just wanted to fall into the beautiful snow and enjoy the warmth of yesterday's sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it so much better to just enjoy everything? i try and take 'problems' and use them as a learning experience! the car broke! cool! now i can learn how to rebuild the carb!

    LOL
    djh

    ReplyDelete