Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Angels- Real?



Often I am asked if I believe in Angels. The quick response it yes. But I am still learning about them so I am certainly no expert in this field.

My experiences have led me to believe the following.

The ones I am familiar with are not noted in any particular order.

It seems an angel is assigned to us as we enter this world. These guardians usually are a relative recently passed or one you never met. Once in a while you may not even have a family connection. All I have encountered have experience human life at one time. I gather being a Guardian is their choice. They are capable of checking on many of us at the same time. They do not get wings, as far as I know. Your privacy is respected but they don't care about your personal space. Their intent seems to be to quietly guide you during your stay here. If you get real quite inside you may actually hear them.

There are other angels which seem to attach themselves due to our life situation. For example, having financial difficulties may draw in someone who lived as an accountant while here, to help guide you. If there is a great chance of an accident you might draw someone that passed from just such an event. Seldom will you know them, usually they are complete strangers offering assistance to those in need. They wish to direct you out of difficulty. They leave after the need passes. They also do not get wings. If you are having a problem, call on one of these for advice.

The then we have the ""big" angels. Beings of light that radiate such a bright whiteness, to see one leaves you in awe. Some I have seen are huge, completely filling the corner of a room, wings spread out touching the ceiling. The have a calmness and a strength that could make you tremble in fear. If they arrive it is usually for a very special purpose. They can heal all emotional, physical and spiritual wounds. They can become impatient with those slow to understand their will. But they also surround you with a loving energy that lifts you off your feet. Once you encounter one of these you never forget the experience. To my knowledge, these being have never lived on this plain.

And lastly, we seem to have a group who's only purpose to to watch over everything and everyone, like patrollers on duty. They seem to keep things running. I am not certain if they have wings. I don't believe they ever existed in human form, which makes me think they probably have wings. They seem to have a sprite energy and sometime are unable to direct their energy like the big angels. The do not present the same strength and are seem rather insignificant in general.

If you have any additional questions or comments about angles I would enjoy hearing them.

What do you think? 

Real?

No comments:

Post a Comment