Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chill Out Tuesday


Sometimes we need to take a break from our daily grind and renew ourselves. I find meditation a valuable tool in calming my ragged energy, inspiring creative energy flow and increasing physical strength. It is a wonderful tool for physical, emotional and spiritual healing.

While at times I utilize the power of silence, often music provides the "white noise" to block out human interference. It aids in quieting a noisy mind.

Below are examples of three different styles for meditation. I am quite certain with the internet the possibilities are endless. Find yours. You might prefer just music, or be pulled toward more of a visualization. There are also many of these to choose from. You will know within a nano second if it speaks to your soul. Or perhaps you will choose the path of silence after looking for what resonates for you.

If you have head sets I definitely recommend using them. Same goes for using the large screen option if you have it. If you don't wish to watch the video, simply close your eyes and melt into the music.

So, take some time to relax,fill your soul with sound. Let go of any pains, worries and concerns while you listen. Release those emotions into the universe, replacing them with radiant healing power. Allow it to pour over you with loving kindness. Then pass it long to those you meet today.

Your spirit will fly listening to this.




For my dear friend Debbie.




And for me....this one is magical!


No comments:

Post a Comment