Life out if balance?


My oh my oh my!

What is going on?

If you listen to the news or talk to others much you understand the world seems to be falling apart.

Guess what...maybe it is!

You know as well as I.

But one thing I know for sure is there are many angry, lost, desperate people out there completely detached from their spirit.

We as a humanity are at an important place in history. I have no idea why I feel this but I know it is so.

This is the time we need to reach inside and see what resides within.

I had a revelation the other day while making our latest film. We do these impromptu videos in case you haven't noticed.

Spirit led me to talk about the word abide.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with emotion and understood that when we are told to abide.... it isn't just about abiding in HIM....but allowing HIM to abide in us.

Not that I really know what that means, but I feel it.

It provides comfort and courage to understand everything is alright. I am able to remain in a calm, comforted space although all around me might be spinning out of control.

Perhaps if you feel like everything is falling apart it's time to do a personal check and see what the word abide means to you.




It just might make you day, or even the rest of your life easier.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday .... A Good Day To Forgive!

One of the biggest issues I find holding us back from being who we want to be, is a lack of forgiveness.

At times we hang on to pain and memories like an old dog with his bone. We use these emotional injuries as justification to create more pain, within ourselves and for others.

Sometimes we want them to suffer, by seeing how tortured they have made us. We even go so far as to use our unforgiving wrath, as a form of manipulation over them.  There are even those who proudly wear their pain like a badge of courage.

Years pass and still we hang on to those memories as an excuse for this or that, hiding from responsibility of self.

Forgiveness means forgiving yourself as well. Perhaps we are scared to forgive ourselves because it would require a change in mindset, place us in a different direction. It definitely puts responsibility back on us, forcing that old free will thing directly upon our shoulders.

Frequently, fear is the wall keeping us from letting go of our anguish. Fear of what life might be like as a free spirit, no longer grounded by our perceived injustices.

Denying forgiveness to others or self....is a like a cancer upon the soul.

So today, I ask you to please watch the following video, open up to the possibility of releasing any person or thing holding you back from internal peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment